Followers

Unchained Melody a beautiful theme song of Ghost, a romantic movie

Unchained Melody is a beautiful romantic song and full of memories.
 
Unchained Melody song, Unchained Melody lyrics, Demi Moore haircut, Demi Moore Ghost, Patrick Swayze, Ghost the movie, YouTube video, love song
Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in Ghost, a romantic movie. Image: pathe.nl

Unchained Melody song, Unchained Melody lyrics, Demi Moore haircut, Demi Moore Ghost, Patrick Swayze, Ghost the movie, YouTube video, love song
 Hairdo of Demi Moore in Ghost. Wow. Image: weheartit.com

Have you ever heard a song sung Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers? This beautiful song was launched in 1965 on the album titled "Just Once in My Life". 


If you have never heard, you can ask your grandfather or grandmother, who must have heard this melodic song, with beautiful lyrics full of words of love from a man to his girlfriend. Of course, you can buy this song in a music store in CD format.

If you are a fan of Demi Moore, then you can rent or buy a movie called Ghost. Demi starred in the film with Patrick Swayze. This wonderful film that is highly favored in the 90s, even the haircut of Demi Moore is a trend that is copied by women all over the world. I also really liked the hairdo of the gorgeous Demi Moore in this film. Perhaps you also need to try it just once in your life to cut your hair, with a Demi Moore-style model, as you can see in this photo. You definitely get the admiration of your lover.

If you buy a Blu-ray or DVD of the movie Ghost, then you will see a romantic movie with a very alluring story, but with a story that will make you thrilled, even you will cry. 



Make sure you watch this beautiful movie together with your lover and prepare popcorn or soft drinks. You will be touched by this film, and of course, there is a special scene depicting a love scene played so beautifully and tenderly by Demi Moore with her lover, Patrick Swayze. In this scene, the song Unchained Melody playing is beautiful and is displayed in its entirety from beginning to end. 

As an illustration before you hear the original song of Unchained Melody, please watch the YouTube video that you can see now, where Mr. Eddy will play the song with a piano. Underneath, you can read the lyrics of Unchained Melody are complete, so you can sing someday when you go to a karaoke club in your city. I assure you, your friends will admire the way you sing, where you will bring a love song with soulful and full appreciation.

Beautiful lyrics of "Unchained Melody":

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home, wait for me

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered, for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me
Lonely mountains gaze
At the stars, at the stars
Waiting for the dawn of the day

All alone I gaze
At the stars, at the stars
Dreaming of my love far away

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered, for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

Songwriters:
H. ZARET, A. NORTH

Published by:
Lyrics © UNCHAINED MELODY PUB LLC

"Unchained Melody" is a track #2 on the album The Essential Collection. It was written by H. Zaret, A. North. 
  Quoted from: metrolyrics.com       

 After you read and watch the YouTube video of the song Unchained Melody, make sure you share this article with your mother and father, uncle, aunt or grandfather, also you're beloved grandmother. It is good that you bought this album a romantic song. It’s very good if you immediately make a DVD or Blu-ray of the film Ghost as a special gift for them. Do you agree?

Comments

Total Pageviews

Trending Topic

125 Orang Tewas: Ricuh Pasca Laga Arema FC VS Persebaya

Testimoni Istri Pendiri Partai Demokrat Sebelum Kubu Moeldoko Konpres di Hambalang

Pernikahan Kaesang & Erina | Apa Dampaknya Untuk Indonesia?

KPK Panggil Anies Baswedan

Capres 2024 Sudah "Nyata" Ada atau Masih Misteri?

Progress of Jakarta MRT project

Nasib Jakarta Pasca Anies Baswedan Ditentukan PLT atau Gubernur Baru Hasil Pilkada 2024?

Special massage services at a barbershop in Jakarta

Discover Reog Ponorogo an attractive dance in Indonesia

Habib Kribo Bersuara Lantang Soal Pilpres & Capres 2024

Real Information